Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo Shoot : Thursday : Valencia City | Angry Nature


 
In one of my travels in Southern Bukidnon just this semester, we hanged-out in one of the establishments here for a little refreshment from a very tiring field work. After a gap of two (2) hours when I took the above shot, I then observed a cloud transformation into an angry mode. Right away, I grabbed my P&S camera to take the shot below.
It seemed like a new twister was forming in this photo shot that I have taken. This sky transformation is the effect of the climate change. In so many write-ups, I have observed that Bukidnon was tagged as a typhoon-free region. But what is happening now? There were two incidents happened here, particularly in Malaybalay---last year a "buhawi" (hurricane) destroyed the concrete hollow block fence of Bangcud National High School, that also damaged a vast track of production areas in this place because of flash flood. Last Wednesday, just this month, a flash flood traversed along the National Highway of San Jose in this City which also damaged a production area in this Barangay. This was not happened in my 17 years of stay here in this City.Its only now.
We will not rely of the fact that Bukidnon is a typhoon free region, but let us not forget to be always prepared at all times, that when disaster comes, we are that ready to face the Angry Nature.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive Photos! Thanks for sharing! - Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...